In today’s fast-paced, competitive market, a new product’s success is closely tied to how quickly it can be manufactured. Custom plastic injection molding services can make the difference between getting a quality product to market on time, or falling short on deadlines and standards. Here are 5 ways a plastic injection molding service can help you get your product to market quickly and efficiently:
- Avoid costly design mistakes – Designers love to create unique, functional products, but they often forget to design with manufacturability in mind. Manufacturability is whether or not a mold for the product can actually be created based on your part design. You may design a product only to discover that certain features are impossible from a manufacturing standpoint. By talking to a plastic injection molded parts expert early on in the design process, you don’t have to worry about losing time having to redesign your product. They can tell you what will and will not work up front, and you can design with those limitations in mind.
- Ensure proper mold development – Experienced tooling engineers know how to craft molds that accommodate all design features. Plastic injection molded parts are only as good as their molds. A well designed mold will prevent a need for additional, time-consuming steps later on in the manufacturing process.
- Get the best process for your part – If you choose a plastic injection molding company that offers multiple injection processes, you can be sure you will get the best process for your part. Whether your project requires overmolding or a cold mold, our machines are up to the task. Each process offers different benefits, depending on the particular needs of your plastic injection molded part. An experienced company will help you choose the method that is best for your product.
- Quality assurance – Choosing a custom plastic injection molding company with a dedication to quality means you don’t have to worry about whether your product will hold up when it reaches consumers. From thorough employee training and internal audits to strict calibration schedules and final part inspections, Proto-Cast makes sure everything meets our customer’s specifications and expectations.
- Secondary services – At Proto-Cast, we offer a variety of secondary services including:
- hot stamping
- sonic welding
- plastic part machining (drilling holes, threading, etc.)
- simple assembly (handles, lids, screws, etc.)
- and more!
By having all these services under one roof, you can shave substantial lead time off producing a finished plastic injection molded part.
Choose Proto-Cast for All Your Plastic Injection Molded Parts
Choosing an experienced custom plastic injection molding service will save you time and money while guaranteeing a quality product hits the market. At Proto-Cast, we have the experience and machinery necessary to meet all your plastic injection molded parts needs. Don’t leave your product and reputation in the hands of a company who can’t meet your needs: call Proto-Cast today at 610-326-1723.